Enugu state polytechnic, ESPOLY cut off Marks for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. The Enugu state polytechnic cut off mark has been approved by the school management and JAMB authorities, to be the official JAMB cut off mark 2019/2020 academic session for all courses offered in the institution.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), which is in charge of fixing cut off marks in Nigeria tertiary institutions, has instructed that all Federal and State-owned Polytechnics currently operating within the country fix their cut off marks at 100. The reason for this instruction is to bring about uniformity in the admission process of Nigerian Polytechnics, though most Polytechnic Rectors ignored this instruction and still maintained their selected Cut off marks.
Enugu state polytechnic (ESPOLY) management reviewed their cut off mark, from the usual 150 to 120. This means that all candidates who selected Enugu state polytechnic (ESPOLY) as their preferred choice of higher institution during their UTME registration and scored up to 120 are qualified for the ESPOLY screening.
Candidates should be aware that the benefits of scoring the exact or better still, above the ESPOLY cut off mark in the 2019/2020 academic session, is that it qualifies you to partake in the school’s screening exercise.
Espoly Required Documents For Screening.
1. To be qualified for admission into the Enugu state polytechnic (ESPOLY), candidates are expected and required the minimum cut off mark (120) for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB.
2. To be eligible for the ESPOLY screening, candidates applying for admission into the Enugu State Polytechnic are required to have a minimum of 5 credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects which is related to his or her course of study in not more than two (2) sittings.
3. Provide your Original documents, including an ‘O’ level certificate. The ESPOLY admission board has disclosed that candidates with awaiting results can apply for Admission into EsPoly and are accepted by ESPOLY so long as results would be made available upon request during the screening exercise.
4. Provide the original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration.
5. Recent passport photographs (Coloured) not less than 3-month-old.
Enugu State Polytechnic, ESPOLY JAMB Cut off Mark
The ESPOLY cut off mark for all courses/JAMB/Departments for the 2019/2020 academic session has been fixed, and it’s 120 points. This means that all applicants seeking admission into ESPOLY who score a minimum of 120 and above in their UTME are automatically qualified and eligible to partake in the school’s Post-UTME/internal screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
|DEPARTMENTS||Cut Off Mark|
|Animal Health and Production||120|
|Animal Commercial Production||120|
|Banking and Finance||120|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||120|
|Principles of Economics||120|
|Youth Organizations in Agriculture||120|
Take note that the above cut off Marks for courses/Department are the minimum JAMB and post UTME cut off marks for all courses offered at the Enugu state polytechnic.