The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Pot UTME form and Direct Entry screening form has been released for the 2019/20 academic session.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Management is now selling the screening forms for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates awaiting the CRUTECH post UTME form should note that it is now available online. Here is the CRUTECH requirements, Cut off Mark, Qualification and how to obtain the application form.
The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH is using this medium to invites eligible candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session first choice post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise which has been scheduled to commence from Monday 24th June, 2019 and will be ending on Wednesday October 30th, 2019.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Qualification.
- It is very important to note here that all candidates who choose Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 160 and above in the recently concluded 2019 JAMB exam are eligible to participate in the Cross Rivers University of Technology Post UTME screening.
- Candidates who did not choose CRUTECH at all during their UTME registration but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 160 and above in the 2019 UTME Examination are qualified.
- Candidates who did not choose CRUTECH as their preferred institution during JAMB registration should go to JAMB website and do a change of institution. Selecting CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Screening.
Applying for the Cross Rivers University of Technology Post UTME screening is easy. You can access the Online Application Form through the school official portal. All candidates who will be sitting for the Screening are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee. This fee is payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card, or you can choose to pay into any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR CRUTECH POST UTME REGISTRATION.
To register for the screening exercise, applicants are to do the following as listed below:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Then proceed and carefully follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal which will help you in completing the registration form.
- After a successful registration, ensure you print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CLICK HERE to commence your Crutech screening registration Number.
All candidates who will be participating in the screening should note that it will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents listed below during registration:
• 2019 UTME Result Slip.
• O’level Result(s).
• WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable.
• Birth Certificate.
• Certificate of origin.
• Finally, it is important to note here that only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019/2020 UTME Examination are qualified to participate in the Cross Rivers University of Technology Screening.
• All candidates should note that it is NOT A MUST that you need to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
• Finally, the screening has been scheduled to commence on Monday, the 24th June, 2019 and billed to close on Wednesday, 30th October, 2019.
• Take note that all the above stated documents must be scanned and uploaded properly on the Crutech official portal as listed above so your form submission will be successful.
If you have any issue or inquires, you can reach the school management through the phone numbers provided below.
Crutech Help Lines: