Alvan Ikoku Federal college of education (Alvanikoku) 2018/19 POST utme Registration has begin.
We wish to use this platform, to announce to the general public that Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, is officially inviting all eligible and qualified candidates that has chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, during their JAMB registration, that the school’s post utme Registration is commence.
[well, we would want you to be enlighten, in case you don’t know, that Alvan ikoku is affiliated to University of Nigeria, Nsukka [UNN] as their First choice.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Registration
All interested applicants should take note, that the school administration is currently inviting applications from candidates who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First Choice institution, during their 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and score 100 and above for the NCE Programme and 160 and above for the Degree programme.
However, it is also important to note here, that those who DID NOT choose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as First choice institution but scored a minimum of 100 and 160 in the just concluded UTME, can also apply for the NCE and Degree programmes respectively.
HOW TO REGISTER
All interested persons should take note, that the sales of Alvan Ikoku Post UTME registration form, has been SCHEDULED to begin on May/June 2018.
The courses available to those who did not choose Alvan for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
Prospective candidates should take note, that application commences on September and closes on October 2018.
It is very important to note here, that all Direct Entry candidates are to request their institution, where they studied for the NCE/ND programme, to send in their academic transcripts to the Deputy Registrar Admissions Degree Unit, Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education not later than October 2018.
Direct Entry Candidates are also requested to send to the same office photocopies of their NCE/OND statement of results or certificates together with their O’level results and JAMB Direct Entry printouts.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2018
- The first step to take, is visit the school’s official portal, → http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- When the website loads up, proceed and click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2018/2019 application, carefully read the instruction on the page and click on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number, which will help you generate your remita invoice flawlessly.
- Proceed to any commercial bank around or go to the Alvana Microfinance Bank, where you are required to make your payment with the RRR number you generated.
- After making a successful payment, you are required to come back to the school portal to complete your registration
- When the school portal opens, you are to type in your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents as listed below;
- L.G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
I would also love to notify all qualified candidates, that they are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Do you have any questions or inquires? Don’t hesitate to reach the school’s support via the email, phone number provided below.
Phone number: 07034194669
Please note that the following items listed and in blue colour below will not be allowed in the post utme exam hall:
Other forms of electronic gadgets are not allowed.
Do not forget to share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter.