The Adekunle Ajasin University, AAUA Admission List for the 2019/2020 has been released, and we’ve confirmed this information to be true.
Latest information reaching Dailyschoolnews Nigeria today is that the AAUA 2019/2020 admission list has been published online and all candidates who selected the school as their preferred institution, and participate in the school post UTME screening, should take note of this information.
Aspirants of Adekunle Ajasin University can now go and verify their admission status on the school portal after it was published on the JAMB portal.
How to Check AAUA Admission List on JAMB.
Take note that the school’s admission list is only available on the JAMB portal.
- Visit the JAMB admission checking portal ⇒ jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile using your correct Username and Password.
- Search for “Check Admission Status” and click on it.
- All you need to do is select your Examination Year and provide your registration number in the blank boxes.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” button to access your AAUA admission status.
All candidates whose names appeared on the admission list are required to immediately head over to the UTME portal and Accept the admission offer. This is important and it is 100% free. You must choose to either Accept or Reject the admission offer from AAUA on JAMB Caps.
If you don’t know how to do this, follow this guide provided here ⇒ JAMB CAPS Portal For Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer for 2019/2020.
THE LIST IS YET TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL. WHEN IT IS PUBLISHED, WE WILL GET YOU INFORMED AND IMMEDIATELY UPDATE THIS POST.
How To Check AAUA Admission List for 2019.
- You will be required to visit the result checking page by To verify your admission status, visit Clicking Here
- When it loads, proceed and insert/enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
- Then click on “Verify” to ascertain your admission status.
We’re wishing all candidates the VERY best and don’t forget to share this information with your friends, using the share buttons below.