Wow, after i just post this 2012 waec questions and answers, waec 2012 agriculture free questions and answers.
We just got another latest 2012 waec agriculture practicals question and answers expo.
IDENTIFY SPECIMENS A&B
A. Organic manure.
B. Inorganic manure.
IMPORTANCE OF A&B
1. They promote the activities of Micro organisms in the soil.
2. They add more humus to the soil, thus increase the nutrient for plant growth.
3. They improve soil structure by binding loose particles together.
4. Help to conserve soil water.
5. Help in acration of the soil.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ORGANIC MANURE & INORGANIC MANURE.
-1. It makes up of organic materials.
-2. It contains Microbs.
-3. It has low nutrient density.
-4. High residual value due to a long time taken to decay.
-5.may serve as soil mulch.
-6. It stabilizes soil temperature.
-7. It releases nutrients after microbial decomposition.