THE Kwara State College Of Education (kwcoed) post utme registration and application form for 2015 has been released, and all interested candidates can now apply for admission into this institution, using the below step by step procedures and guidelines.
Using this channel, we are happy to inform all Nigerians who are interested in studying in the Kwara State College Of Education (kwcoeilorin) that the management board of the College is inviting all suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes which is run by the college to apply for and attend the 2015 Post UTME screening exercise.
Please do take note that the KWACOED post utme screening examination will be conducted through Computer Based Testing (CBT).
However, for candidates (for Arabic Medium) who chooses Arabic, they will undergo Paper Based Test (PBT) from Monday 17th August, 2015 according to schedule.
LIST OF AVAILABLE NCE COURSES FOR REGISTRATION
1. Agricultural Science (Double Major)
2. Arabic / French
3. Arabic / Islamic Studies
4. Arabic / Yoruba
5. Arabic Medium
6. Biology / Integrated Science
7. Business Education (Double Major)
8. Chemistry / Integrated Science
9. Chemistry / Mathematics
10. Christian Religious Studies / Fine Art
11. Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies
12. Computer Science / Biology
13. Computer Science / Chemistry
14. Computer Science / Integrated Science
15. Computer Science / Mathematics
16. Computer Science / Physics
17. Early Childhood Care Education Courses
18. Economics / Arabic
19. Economics / Christian Religious Studies
20. Economics / English
21. Economics / French
22. Economics / Islamic Studies
23. Economics / Mathematics
24. Economics / Social Studies
25 English / Christian Religious Studies
26. English / French
27. English / History
28. English / Islamic Studies
29. English / Music
30. English / Political Science
31. English / Social Studies
32. English / Yoruba
33. Entrepreneurship Skills Courses
34. Fine and Applied Art (Double Major)
35. French / Christian Religious Studies
36. French / Islamic Studies
37. French / Music
38. French / Social Studies
39. French / Yoruba
40. Geography / Integrated Science
41. Geography / Mathematics
42. Geography / Social Studies
43. History / Christian Religious Studies
44. History / Islamic Studies
45. History / Social Studies
46. Home Economics (DM)
47. Integrated Science / Mathematics
48. Integrated Science / Physics
49. Islamic Studies / Social Studies
50. Mathematics / Physics
51. Music / Christian Religious Studies
52. Music / Social Studies
53. Physical Health Education (Double Major)
54. Political Science / Christian Religious Studies
55. Political Science / Islamic Studies
56. Political Science / Social Studies
57. Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
58. Social Studies (Double Major)
59. Yoruba / Christian Religious Studies
60. Yoruba / History
61. Yoruba / Islamic Studies
62. Yoruba / Music
63. Yoruba / Social Studies
CUT OFF MARKS
Please do take note that each candidates are required to have scored a minimum of 150 marks in the last 2015 UTME examination before they are qualified.
We would love to inform and notify all prospective candidates, that the school management requires them to score the cut off marks or above it, before they will be eligible for admission into the institution. The qualification criteria did not stop there, below are more.
Each candidates should have made the college their first, second or third choice in the 2015 UTME examination, if you did choose the college of education, then you can apply.
While for candidates who did not choose the college as their first, second or third choice, but now have a change of mind and wishes to be considered for admission into the college cam also apply for admission with other candidates too.
However, if any other candidate wishes to be admitted into the Kwara State College Of Education programme, they should contact the phone numbers which are listed below this article for more information and guidelines.
Step by Step Admission Procedures:
All applicants should note that they are required to register and pay for the Post UTME screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/putme)
When they’ve done so, they should proceed and print out the acknowledgement slip, which always contain their personal details as well as the examination schedule slip.
While for candidates who are applying for Arabic Medium, they should also note that they are required to print customized answer sheets included.
Materials You Should Come Along With to The Screening Exercise:
You should come along side with you, the following documents/items while coming for the post utme screening exercise, and this includes the following which are listed below.
Bring along side with you, a photocopy and Original (bring the original for sighting)of the UTME results slip with your passport photograph on it. Please note that this is not Mandatory.
Come with the photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc results used to apply (bring original copies for sighting) (this is mandatory)
Also bring with you, two recent colour passport sized photographs. (this is mandatory)
For instructions on how to pay for this programme, please proceed and visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/putme)
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.