Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify members of the general public, that the Management of the Kwara State College Of Education wishes to pass this important information to all suitably qualified candidates who are eager to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes which is accredited by the National Universities Commission for college.
All interested candidates who wishes to apply for admission into the Kwara State College Of Education, should note that they are all required to attend the 2015 Post UTME screening exercise.
All candidates should take note that the screening examination will be conducted through the Computer Based Testing (CBT), however, all interested candidates for Arabic Medium will undergo the Paper Based Test (PBT).
Please take note that the new test date has been set, and will take place on the 15th of January, 2016. THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER EXTENSION to this examination, and according to the post title, it’s the final POST UTME registration for the 2015 session, this is your opportunity to be admitted this year, and not wait for the forthcoming jamb 2016 examination and result.
VAILABLE NCE COURSES
1 Agricultural Science (Double Major)
2 Arabic / French
3 Arabic / Islamic Studies
4 Arabic / Yoruba
5 Arabic Medium
6 Biology / Integrated Science
7 Business Education (Double Major)
8 Chemistry / Integrated Science
9 Chemistry / Mathematics
10 Christian Religious Studies / Fine Art
11 Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies
12 Computer Science / Biology
13 Computer Science / Chemistry
14 Computer Science / Integrated Science
15 Computer Science / Mathematics
16 Computer Science / Physics
17 Early Childhood Care Education Courses
18 Economics / Arabic
19 Economics / Christian Religious Studies
20 Economics / English
21 Economics / French
22 Economics / Islamic Studies
23 Economics / Mathematics
24 Economics / Social Studies
25 English / Christian Religious Studies
26 English / French
27 English / History
28 English / Islamic Studies
29 English / Music
30 English / Political Science
31 English / Social Studies
32 English / Yoruba
33 Entrepreneurship Skills Courses
34 Fine and Applied Art (Double Major)
35 French / Christian Religious Studies
36 French / Islamic Studies
37 French / Music
38 French / Social Studies
39 French / Yoruba
40 Geography / Integrated Science
41 Geography / Mathematics
42 Geography / Social Studies
43 History / Christian Religious Studies
44 History / Islamic Studies
45 History / Social Studies
46 Home Economics (DM)
47 Integrated Science / Mathematics
48 Integrated Science / Physics
49 Islamic Studies / Social Studies
50 Mathematics / Physics
51 Music / Christian Religious Studies
52 Music / Social Studies
53 Physical Health Education (Double Major)
54 Political Science / Christian Religious Studies
55 Political Science / Islamic Studies
56 Political Science / Social Studies
57 Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
58 Social Studies (Double Major)
59 Yoruba / Christian Religious Studies
60 Yoruba / History
61 Yoruba / Islamic Studies
62 Yoruba / Music
63 Yoruba / Social Studies
These are the qualification requirements for all candidates who wishes to sit for the screening, including;
1. All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 150 marks in the last 2015 UTME examination,
2. All candidates should note that they must have made the college their first, second or third choice in the 2015 UTME examination, before they can apply.
3. All candidates who wishes to sit for the post utme screening examination, who did not choose the college in any of their choices but now wish to be considered for admission into the college cam also apply, the school is making provision for all interested candidates to commence their 2015/16 education with the school.
4. Any other candidate, who is willing to be admitted into the college programme should contact any of the underlisted numbers for further instructions and guidelines.
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION:
1. It is very important for all candidates who wishes to register for the kwcoeilorin final post utme screening exercise, should register and pay for the Post UTME screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/putme).
Please ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip, which contains the following;
Your personal details,
Your examination schedule slip.
Interested candidates applying for Arabic Medium are to print customized answer sheets included.
2. Ensure that you report at the college on the scheduled date with the following documents listed below:
A Photocopy of the UTME results slip (bring the original for sighting)
Photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc results used to apply (bring original copies for sighting)
Lastly, you are required to provide a 5.2 recent colour passport sized photographs.
Please take note that for your payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/putme)
If you have any questions, information needed, then don’t hesitate to:
Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry)
Best wishes and do share this information with your friends, using the share buttons below.