THE Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team is happy to inform and notify all members of the general public, especially all candidates who choose the Kogi State Polytechnic as their preferred choice of academic institution, that the school Post UTME application/registration form for the 2015 academic session is out, and this includes:
Kogi State Post UTME Date,
Kogi State Post UTME Cut off Mark,
Kogi State Post UTME Registration.
For all candidates who applied for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic for the National Diploma programme and did scored the minimum cut off point of 150 in the just concluded JAMB UTME exam for 2015, that they can now register for the 2015/2016 Post UTME using the links below:
Step By Step Guidelines For Kogi State Polytechnic POST UTME Form for 2015
1; You are required to pay for the registration online, you can do that by Clicking Here
2. You are then required to proceed by filling the Post UTME form online after payment, you can do that Clicking Here
1. All candidates should take note that the Post UTME registration fee is Two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500)
2. Please take note that the Kogi State Application Forms obtained are not transferable and the names on the receipts in respect of forms obtained must tally with the names on the completed application forms.
3. Also be informed that the Registration commences from the 20th of August – the 14th of September, 2015
4. BE informed that the screening schedule will be released soon by the school administration.
Michael S. M.
(Head ICT Edu-Portal)
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.