The Dailyschoolnews.com.ng/imtenugu chapter, would love to use this medium, to inform the general public, that the IMT, Enugu Post-UTME form for 2015/2016 admission is out. So therefore, all candidates who are interested in the 2015 Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post-UTME application should note that the sales of the application form has commenced.
As mentioned above, the IMT Enugu academic institution has commenced Registration of students for the 2015/2016 post UTME screening for admission into all accredited programmes offered by the Institute.
1. All JAMBites who made the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) their first (1st) and/or Second (2nd) choice.
2. For aspirants/candidates in who made the school their 1st and/or 2nd choice and who scored 150 and above in JAMB.
3. However, for candidates who did not make the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) any choice in JAMB but scored up to 150 can also apply for admission.
Guidelines On How to purchase IMT Enugu Post UTME forms/e-PIN
All applying candidates should please note that the Application forms are sold in the under listed banks in Enugu at the cost of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only).
Please note that candidates who want to apply for the IMT Enugu 2015/2016 PostUME should follow the steps outlined below:
But before that, this is a quick notice, ensure that you note this, because all interested candidates are required to go to the following Banks to purchase an IMT electronic application PIN for N5,000 only:
IMT Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Date: First Day – Wednesday, 26th August, 2015
|1||Business Admin and Management||IMT CAMPUS 3|
|2||Co-operative Economics and Management|
|4||Office Technology and Management|
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
|1||Accountancy||IMT CAMPUS 3|
|2||Banking and Finance|
B. Date: Second Day – Thursday, 27th August, 2015SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|1||Agric Engineering||IMT CAMPUS 3|
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
|1||Computer Science||IMT CAMPUS 3|
|6||Science Laboratory Technology|
Date: Third Day – Friday, 28th August, 2015
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|1||Fine and Applied Arts||IMT, Campus 3|
|2||Fashion Design or Clothing Technology|
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
|1||Fine Art||IMT CAMPUS 3|
|2||Fashion Design and Clothing Technology|
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
|1||Building Technology||IMT CAMPUS 3|
|2||Urban and Regional Planning|
BANK NAME and BANK LOCATION in Enugu State, Nigeria
* Zenith Bank Plc = Trans-Ekulu, Enugu
* Fidelity Bank Plc = Ogui Road, Enugu
* Mainstreet Bank Ltd. = Ogui Road, Enugu
* First Bank of Nig. Plc. = Okpara Avenue, Enugu
* United Bank for Africa Plc = Station Road, Enugu
Guidelines on How To Apply For the IMT Enugu
After you must have obtained the application forms (e-PIN) from any of the above mentioned banks, kindly follow the guidelines below to register online:-
Using the PIN, you are to visit the school official portal by CLICKING HERE. For you to successfully fulfill and submit the application form, you need to download and print the acknowledgement slip.
Screening Exercise Date Wednesday, 26th August, 2015 – Friday, 28th August, 2015.
Requirements for IMT Enugu POSTUTME Screening Exercise
1. All candidates must come with their own personal HB pencil and Eraser.
2. All candidates are to come with their Acknowledgement slip for the post UTME registration.
3. Please note that you need to come with the ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT Slip.
4. Likewise, you need to come with the Normal JAMB e-result notification with 2 photocopies.
Warning to all IMT Enugu POST UTME candidates
1. When coming for the post utme examination, ensure that you don’t come with your parents, or guardian into the examination venue.
2. Note that any form of technology device is prohibited inside the examination hall, all kinds of electronic devices are not allowed, etc Mobile phones.
3. For online application support, you can contact the school official support centre using the following means:
Phone Number: 08180834493
Please note that the IMT 2015 Post UTME Screening Date has been set on the 26th -18th August 2016.
Please do share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+.