Management board of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ilaropoly) has officially announced, that the school has released a new registration procedure for all newly admitted candidates of the 2015/16 academic session.
According to the information contained in the curriculum, all newly admitted students should register using the modified procedures and guidelines shown below.
All students who were newly admitted, should please, disregard the previously issued procedures for registration, this is the new method.
MODIFIED ELECTRONIC AND PAPER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. All applicant should check their admission status using the same card, which they had used to check the Ilaropoly PUTME Examination Results. Likewise, all applicant should note that they are required to print out an Admission Notification slip if they were admitted.
2. It is very important for all applicants to generates their acceptance fee invoice.
3. Then clicks on make payment.
4. Also take note that when you click on “make payment” a new page will pops up, showing invoice details. All candidate should proceed and copy the RRR number (Remitter Retrieval Number) from the page and proceeds to the bank.
5. After you have made a successful payment, all applicants should return to the page and enters their RRR number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
6. Then you can print out the Admission Letter.
7. Applicants should endeavor to modifies their O-level result if he/she has changes to make.
8. Applicant should note that they will be automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department.
9. All applicants who were successfully cleared, should proceed and visit the school portal, then generate the school fee invoice and copies the RRR number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his/her RRR number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
11. All applicants should also note that the school requires them to print out their Financial Clearance.
12. All applicants will be assigned Matriculation number and will be enabled for Course Registration.
13. Thereafter, each student can proceed and go to register courses and prints Course Form.
14. Lastly, all students are to note here, that they must completes their file with the information required, by inserting the Registration documents printed from the Portal in file and submits to School Office.
Congratulation to all successfully admitted students.