THE Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school authorities have officially disclosed that the highly anticipated AKSU 2015/2016 UTME Supplementary Admission Screening Date and guidelines is out.
So therefore, all candidates who scored 180 and above in the just concluded 2015 JAMB UTME examination, should take note that the Post UTME screening exercise for the 2015/2016 supplementary admissions into the first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) will hold on 16TH and on the 17TH OF OCTOBER, 2015.
- (2) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- (3) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- (4) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- (5) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- (6) FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- The screening will commence at 9.00 a.m. prompt.
- EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE:
- REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- (b) REGISTRATION/PAYMENT
- REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
- Important Note:
- What Not To Bring To The Screening
(1) FACULTY OF ARTS
? English & Literary Studies
? History & International Studies
? Mass Communication
? Performing Arts
? Religious Studies
(2) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
? Agricultural Engineering
? Chemical Engineering
? Civil Engineering
? Electrical/Electronics Engineering
? Marine Engineering
? Mechanical Engineering
(3) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
? Education/Integrated Science
(4) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
? Agricultural Economics/Extension
? Animal Science
? Crop Science
? Soil Science
(5) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
? Biological Sciences
? Genetics and Biotechnology
? Computer Science
(6) FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
? Business Administration
? Political Sciences
? Public Administration
The screening will commence at 9.00 a.m. prompt.
EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE:
All candidates who are interested in this programme should note that the complete details of the examination date and examination venue will be communicated to all candidates, who have successfully registered through SMS and the Tertiary Insitution official portal after the closing date of Registration.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
It is very important for all candidates to be fully aware, that they are required to register for the exercise with a Screening Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand Naira) only through online payment using the following procedure and the banks which are listed below:
a: Please take note that the Guidelines and procedure for Payment/Registration has been outlined on the institution portal, To make a successful payment, please visit: http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. When the portal loads up, proceed and click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page,
2. Then continue by selecting PUTME in the Registration Type Panel,
3. Don’t forget to click on the link that reads: REGISTER NOW tab in the PUTME Page.
4. Ensure that you enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
5. Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link.
6. Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
7. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, all candidates should note that they are required to visit any of the participating banks which will be listed and mentioned below and request to make payment for AKSU Post UTME using etransact Payment Platform.
8. All qualified and eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only.
9. Revisit the school portal, to complete the Registration Form.
10. After you’ve successfully registered, please take note that you can now proceed and click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2015 Post UTME Examination Schedule Slip.
can be made through the following Banks which are listed below.
? Akwa Savings and Loans Limited
♣ Sterling Bank
♣ United Bank for Africa (UBA)
♣ First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
♣ Union bank
♣ Diamond Bank
♣ Heritage Bank
♣ Unity Bank
♣ Wema Bank
♣ First Bank of Nigeria Plc
♣ Zenith Bank
♣ Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
♣ Skye Bank
♣ Keystone Bank
♣ Access Bank
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
All interested persons should take note that the registration closing date is midnight of Friday, 9th October, 2015.
All candidates who successfully registered should be aware that their presence is essential. They are required to appear for screening exercise with the following items/documents:
? 2015/2016 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
? Writing materials which should include HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and ball Point pen.
What Not To Bring To The Screening
All candidates should take note that the school strongly advices candidates not to come to the screening exercise hall/venue with any of the following materials, which includes;
or any extraneous materials, as any violation of this instruction will be penalized.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the screening, please, visit our website: www.aksu.edu.ng
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org