The Federal University, Lafia institution fees to be paid are mentioned below.
These fees exclude non-refundable acceptance fee of N5,000. (Five Thousand Naira only)
N40,000 (which is fourty thousand naira only).
This fee is for each student per session, and it is only for students living in the school hostels.
N30,000 (Thirty thousand naira only) is for student per session, this fee is for students who are not living in the school hostels.
This institution Fees are payable on 21st May 2016 only after receipt of clearance certificate and authority to pay fees.
Procedure for Federal University, Lafia.
Before you make your school fee payment starting from 21st May 2016, make sure you’ve checked your admission status.
you can check your admission status at www.fulafia.edu.ng
1. Get your admission letter.
2. Pay the sum of N5,000.00(Five thousand naira only) as acceptance fee in favour of Federal University Lafia at any branch of Diamond Bank Plc.
Then on May 21, 2016, You should proceed to the registration desk at Federal University, Lafia. Nasarawa State.
Then submit the following documents:
1. Colour printout of JAMB admission letter.
2. Evidence of payment of acceptance fee (Bank Teller)
3. Originals and photocopies of credentials (O’levels certificates, certificate of birth/declaration of age, certificate of state of origin).
4. One (1) file jacket.
5. Four (4) colour passport photos.
Obtain certificate of clearance and authority to pay fees.
6. Pay your fees at Diamond Bank and obtain the teller.
7. You should also present your teller at the school registration desk.
8. You can also register at the faculty, department, library, ICT and Medical Centre in the school.
Get your English Language Waec 2016 questions and answers for free here.