THE ANSU Post UTME Registration and Application Form for the 2015/2016 academic session has been released, followed by the essential details which includes:
Ansu post utme Cut off Mark for 2015,
Ansu Post UTME Qualification
Ansu Post UTME Registration Guidelines for 2015
Latest information reaching our news desk today, is that the Anambra State University, which is also known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has announced the sales of her much anticipated 2015 post UTME registration/Application Form.
Post UTME Cut off Marks
The school board has disclosed that her official cut off marks for all candidates who chose the tertiary institution as their preferred choice during the 2015 UTME Registration and scored 180 or above in the UTME are qualified for the post UTME.
Procedures for 2015 Ansu Post UTME Registration
1. To commence your registration, please visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
2. Now, when the above website loads up on your browser, click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME.
3. After the page has load up, insert your Jamb Registration Number and Click on the “Sign in” button to sign into the website.
4. When you’ve signed in successfully, ensure you provides the required information and generates a payment invoice.
5. You can pay for the post utme registration at any of the below mentioned authorized collecting banks:
with the payment invoice number
6. Please take note that the collecting bank will issue each candidates an eTranzact Pin after payment of the advertised amount N5, 950 (Five thousand nine hundred and fifty naira)
When you’ve successfully paid the fee, take note that you are expected to re-visit the University website portal with the eTranzact pin and complete your registration using the guidelines/procedures below;
7. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
8. When the portal loads up, continue and click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
9. Click on the Apply button.
10. Now insert the eTranzact Pin you got from the bank after payment
11. Each applicants are expected to complete their bio-data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields), this is compulsory and will ensure that you are invited for the screening exercise.
12. Provide your SSCE and UTME results.
13. Importantly, you should upload a recent passport size photograph which you must have snapped within the last three (3) months.
14. Make sure you also upload a scanned copy of your SSCE and UTME results.
15. After you must have successfully completed the registration form, click on the “Submit” button to complete registration.
Please take note that the Anambra State University Post UTME Screening Details will be announced in due course.
Wishing all candidates the very best and don’t forget to share with your friends using the share buttons below.