LATEST educational news reaching our news desk today, is that the school Management of the Ahmadu Bello University,(ABU) Zaria, is currently inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who are seeking and wish to purse various Diploma (Sub-degree) Courses which are offered by the Institute of Administration for the 2015/2016 academic year.
The Complete and Full List of Diploma Courses Offered by the Institute of Administration, ABU, Kongo-Zaria are as follows:
* Diploma in Accounting
* Diploma in Banking
* Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance
* Diploma in Management
* Diploma in Law
* Diploma in Sharia and Civil Law
* Diploma in Local Government
* Higher Diploma in Local Government
* Diploma in Public Administration
* Diploma in Office System Administration and Management
* Advance Diploma in Public Administration
Step By Step Procedures on How To Apply
We would love to inform and notify all interested persons seeking for admission into the institute of Administration Diploma Courses, to visit the Registration Portal By Clicking Here to begin the process for the purchase of their relevant form.
It is also important for candidates to take note that further information which is related to the Institute of Administration Diploma courses can be obtained at the site which is mentioned above.
Also using this platform, we wish to inform and notify all applicants to thoroughly read the on-line: General Guidelines on how to fill the form when you visit the registration website, because this will give you, an indepth knowledge as to how to go about the registration to avoid mistakes.
Likewise, all applicants are strongly advice to read the: “General Entry Requirement”
This will help each candidate and applicant determine the course duration and entry qualification for the various programmes before they commence the process for the purchase of the registration form and completing the form.
When you have finished reading the guidelines and entry requirements and you’ve gain full knowledge as to how this works, we advice each applicants to click on the “Start Application” button on the portal to create an account through which they will generate a Transaction ID for the registration payment.
Please, each candidate should take note that they are required to utilize the generated transaction ID to pay for the registration form at any branch of the participating designated banks nation-wide.
The participating designated banks for the Ahmadu Bello University,(ABU) Zaria Admission Into Institute Of Administration Diploma Courses are:
* ABU Microfinance Bank, Kongo and Samaru branches, Zaria
* FCMB Plc
* United bank for African (UBA) Plc
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc
* Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
* Zenith Bank Plc
* Fidelity Bank Plc
* Access Bank Plc
* Keystone Bank Plc
* Skye Bank Plc
* Diamond Bank Plc
* Eco Bank Plc
* Standbic IBTC Bank Plc
* Mainstreet Bank Plc
* Unity Bank Plc
Step By Step Procedures on How to Apply Online
1. Create Account:
Please take note that all information supplied in this step must be for the applicant. If you are helping someone to apply, you must supply the information for the applicant.
2. Be sure to note here, that the email you supply to the school on your registration form will be the login name of the applicant henceforth. You must supply a working email.
3. All the information entered in Step 1 can never be edited. So it’s advisable for you to carefully check to confirm before you click “Create Account”
* Please note that you should print the Transaction ID slip generated in this step.
* Then proceed and visit a designated bank to make payment.
* You are also required to continue with other steps of the application after making payment.
Biodata: Enter additional data about yourself as required.
*Select the Programme of study you are applying for.
*Consult with the school, institute, centre or department concerned if you are not sure.
*This is where you should enter your O-Level results.
*A maximum of two sittings are allowed.
*You should enter a minimum of five subjects before you can proceed to the next step.
A-Levels (for those applying for LVT or Sasakawa programmes).
*Passport-size photograph upload.
NOTE: Review all information you entered before submitting your form. You CANNOT edit your form once you have submitted at the last, final step!
We’re wishing all candidates the very BEST and do share this information with your friends using the share buttons below.