THE National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Form is currently on sale, and this is for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Using this medium, we wish to inform and notify members of the general public, that that the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Application Form for the 2014/2015 Academic Session is now on Sale, and all interested applicants can now apply for admission into the institution, using the guidelines below.
So therefore, we would love to notify all interested candidates, who intend to apply for admission into NOUN for the 2015/2016 Academic Year, that they can apply by using the enumerated guidelines below to obtain their form.
- Guidelines For Admission and Registration Into National Open University of Nigeria For 2015/2016
- Available Programmes At NOUN
- Programmes For the 2014/2015 Academic Session
- Here is the Step by Step Guidelines on How To Apply for NOUN 2014/2015 Admission (E-APPLICATION)
- Guides On How To Apply Online For NOUN Admission
- NOUN Admission Application Closing Date:
Guidelines For Admission and Registration Into National Open University of Nigeria For 2015/2016
Please follow the step by step guidelines below to full apply for admission into NOUN.
Available Programmes At NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria senate board, just published and announced that the sales of Application Form for admission into the following programs listed below:
4. Post Graduate Diploma,
5. Masters Degree,
6. Doctor of Philosophy
Programmes For the 2014/2015 Academic Session
Here is the Step by Step Guidelines on How To Apply for NOUN 2014/2015 Admission (E-APPLICATION)
All applying/interested candidates should be informed, that the NOUN admission registration process can be done ONLY through electronic and online. Yes, the institution official website operates 24 hours a day.
Take note that the institution management board requires all interested applicants to fill the National Open University Admission Application form online.
Guides On How To Apply Online For NOUN Admission
1. First, you’ll be required to make a registration payment. Proceed and walk into any of these participating banks:
BANKS: First City Monument Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0676806017
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0005701770
BANKS: Zenith Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1012587332
BANKS: Skye Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1790047324
1. All applicants should be informed, that the National Open University of Nigeria would not be accountable for any payment made into any account other than the above designated banks and account numbers listed above.
When you walk into the bank, please make sure you go to the customer unit, and ask them to confirm if the Bank Account Numbers officially belongs to NOUN, before making any payment.
2. After you have confirmed the account, proceed and pay as follows for NOUN application forms:
- For anyone who wishes to enroll into the NOUN Undergraduate Programmes, N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only
- For candidates who want to enroll into the NOUNe Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes – Pay N7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred naira) only
- For anyone who wishes to enroll into the NOUN Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes is – N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) only.
3. All applying candidates should proceed and also obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.(Ask for the Teller when you get to the Bank specifically for the “NOUN teller” before making payment)
4. When you have successfully make payment, proceed and collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
5. Now, go to the nearest cyber cafe or you can use your personal computer, go online and visit National Open University of Nigeria website www.noun.edu.ng,
When the page loads up on your computer, click on the “application form”.
6. Take note, that you can ONLY use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
7. Before you can make a successful registration, you are to complete the online NOUN admission application form by providing the required information.
8. After you’ve complete the application form, each candidates are allowed to re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting it, and that is when, you can’t edit it anymore.
9. When you have completed the above listed steps, you can proceed and submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen on the website.
10. Ensure, that you print out your provisional admission letter for reference, among others.
We would love to inform and notify all applying candidates, that they are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
NOUN Admission Application Closing Date:
The NOUN admission application closing date for the 2015/16 is always on (i.e. There is No closing date as at the time of writing this publication)
But, the Dailyschoolnews Admission team, would love to advise you, to apply for the admission before it is too late.