THE National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch “A” Timetable for 2015 has been released online by the NYSC board of directors.
According to information reaching our news desk here on Dailyschoolnews.com.ng, the NYSC 2015 Batch A Time Table Is Out, and we have the full and complete timetable here with us.
So therefore, all Prospective Batch A Corp members for 2015 session, should take note, that the NYSC Mobilization Timetable has been release as shown below;
NYSC BATCH A TIMETABLE FOR 2015
1. 2015 Batch A pre-mobilization workshop.
DATE: 17th of December – 19th of December 2014
2. Briefing/Sensitization of final year students and prospective corps members.
Date: 19th of December – 23rd of January 2015
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking
Date: 1st of February– 15th of February 2015
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
Date: 16th of February – 21st of February, 2015
5. On-line Registration by Foreign and Locally trained Nigerian Graduates
Date: 2nd of March – 4th of April 2015
6. Notification to prospective Corps Members on their mobilization status
Date: 13th of April – 14th of April 2015
7. Delivery of printouts to CPIS.
Date: 15th of April – 17th of April 2015
8. Verification of Complaints from prospective Corps Members in all NYSC state secretariats/FCT
Date: 17th of April – 18th of April, 2015
9. Submission of Marital/Ill-health cases by CPIs.
Date: 20th of April – 22nd of April 2015
10. Notification for on-line printing of call-up letters:
Date: 27th April 2015
11. Delivery of call-up letters to CPIs
Date: 27th of April – 29th April 2015
12. On-line printing of call-up letters by Prospective Corps Members/Collection of call-up letters in the schools.
Date: 27th of April – 4th of May 2015.
13. 2015 Batch A Orientation Course
Date: 5th of May– 26th of May, 2015
Click HERE to downloaded the NYSC national anthem for 2015
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.