LATEST information reaching the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team today, is that the Federal University of Petroleum Resource (fupre) academic institution has released guidelines for all newly admitted and fresh students to report for their screening and clearance exercise which will commence on the 26th of January, 2015.
Here are the Requirements:
- Federal University of Petroleum Resource (fupre) receipt for payment of thirty thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fees for newly admitted students.
- FUPRE copy of JAMB admission letter
- Your JAMB result slip
- Your Post UTME result
- The FUPRE online clearance result
Important Information: All transferred students should present endorsed transfer form for N5,000
- Your complete Senior school certificate result (WAEC or NECO)
- Your Birth certificate or age declaration
- Local government letter of identification
- Four coloured passport photographs
- Two coloured post card photographs
- NECO and WAEC result scratch cards
- Two photocopies of each of the items in number:
1,2,3,4,5 and 6.
Please take note that if you have already been admitted to any tertiary institution prior to FUPRE’s admission, if present approved rejection form in respect of earlier admission.
Please do share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+, using the share buttons below.