This is to inform all candidates who have chosen the Imo State University (also known as IMSU) as their 1st and 2nd choice for the 2013/2014 academic session, that the academic institution Post UTME Screening Exercise date has scheduled to take place starting from Wednesday, being the 17th of July to Friday, July 19th, 2013.
Qualification and Eligibility:
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the JAMB UTME Examination are qualified to participate in the examination.
2013/2014 Imo State University (IMSU) Post-UTME Registration GUidelines:
You can only buy the imsu post utme form in OWERRI Only.
1. All candidates are to obtain a registration card, which must contain your application PIN Code from any branch of any of the following banks in Owerri, Imo State:
Imsu Microfinance Bank,
Zenith Bank, FCMB,
Access Bank, UBA Plc,
for the payment of (two thousand, one hundred naira only) N2100.00 Application Fee to the cashier.
2. Please all Aspirants should note that when they have obtained the scratch card go to www.imsupostumeportal.org and follow the registration instruction on the webpage.
3. When you have opened the above website, just click on ‘Register’ and fill the registration form.
Make sure that you type the PIN Code from the scratch card obtained from the bank correctly.
4. Please and Please, do carefully read the instructions on the registration page.
5. Please filled the form with your correct information,
6. when you have successfully being registered, you will receive a successful registration email containing your username and password.
7. Then click on ‘Login’ to log in, then you can start filling the form.
8. Make sure that you add your profile (This will require a passport photo, signature, biodata and your examination particulars.)
9. Then you can proceed to add your qualifications:
JAMB and other certificates.
10. Don’t forget to preview the form before your click on submit.
Make sure that your recent passport photograph and signature are scanned before submitting it, because mistakes would not be entertained.
Note that after you have submit application to IMSU, print the slip as an evidence of your registration and bring it to the screening venue of IMSU post UTME exams.
Have you seen the Imsu table yet?
CLICK HERE to view the table.
Please share this information with your friends on gooogle+, facebook and twitter using the share buttons below.