Adekunle Ajasin University (AAU) Post UTME Screening Form For 2013/2014 Academic Session Released:
Using this medium, the dailyschoolnews team, wishes to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who did applied for admission into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2013/2014 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Examination will commence from the 29th of July to the 3rd August, 2013, and the venue for the examination is at the University campus.
Qualification and Eligibility:
1. For those who made the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their first or second choice of University in the 2013/2014 UTME and have scored 180 and above are qualified to participate in the AAUA post utme screening examination.
2. All Direct Entry candidates who chose the University as first or second choice are qualified to participate in the AAUA post utme screening examination.
3. While for candidates who did not pick Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko as first or second choice but scored 180 and above in the 2013/2014 UTME and are interested in securing admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko are also qualified to partake in the forthcoming screening exercise.
Registration Procedure For The Adekunle Ajasin University Screening Exercise:
This is to inform all candidates who want to partake in the AAUA post utme screening examination, that they are to register online on the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng which is the only official website of the Adekunle Ajasin University,
Please note that registration is starts from the 1st, to the 21st of July 2013.
All Aspirants/candidates are required to pay the sum of Three thousand Four Hundred naira (N3,400.00) only, which will cover the following fees:
1. Administrative charges N2,000.00.
2. On-line Application and results checking N1,000.00.
3. Sample past questions (online) N400.00
Please note that you can pay the N3,400.00 (Three thousand Four Hundred naira) using your ATM cards (Mastercard or Verve) at any branch of the banks, which we have taken time to listed below via eTRANSACT.
1. Enterprise Bank
2. Keystone Bank
3. Skye Bank
4. Access Bank
5. First Bank
6. Wema Bank
This is to inform all candidates, that they should collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment.
Please note that the bank-generated receipts which will be issued to you will contain receipt and confirmation numbers for the on-line registration.
Must Read / Advice To All Candidates Participating in the AAUA Post Utme Examination.
1. All Applicants/candidates are adviced to logon to www.aaua.edu.ng
2. Please make sure that you enter your JAMB registration numbers and confirmation codes indicated on the receipts.
3. Before submission, make sure that you preview, confirm,submit and immediately PRINTOUT an acknowledgment slip.
Printing out an acknowledgement slip is very important, because you will need it to further your registration.
4. All candidates who will be participating in the post utme screening exercise are expected to come to the Examination Hall with the following:
a. JAMB Registration Slip.
b. Acknowledgement Slip printed out from the University portal.
5. All Aspirants are required to download past questions from the University website after payment, it is important!.
6. Any candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission into the University for the 2013/2014 academic session.
7. Just like we stated above, all onine registration for the aaua 2013 post utme examinations will end at midnight on Sunday 21st July, 2013.
Do you Have Any Questions?
Then do not hesitate to contact the AAUA POST UTME Support Team through their email address: email@example.com