HOUDEGBE North American University Cotonou, Benin to Resume on 20th of March 2013

The Dailyschoolnews team wish to inform all Students of the Houdegbe North American University Benin, Cotonou that the
School management board has just conclude all plans to resume on the 20th of March, 2013.
We at Dailyschoolnews team are indored that the convocation ceremony has been scheduled to hold on the 23rd of March, 2013.
Consequently all Students of the above educational institutions are to take note of the above mentioned date.
The dailyschoolnews team wishes all students, a safe trip back to school and a stress-free academic session.

Have a hitch-free Semester.

Comments

1. Pls hw much is d school fees for law?nd whn is d new registration starting?

2. Eyinade sam says:

Houdegbe is not bad but ur money keeps u going

3. paul emmanuel says:

i am in nigeria so how can i get the form for 2013/2014?

4. CECILIA says:

when will 2013/2014 admission commence?

5. please guys can you help me out with their website please cos i will like to get their form asap

6. please, i want to know how to obtain the form for medicine, the fees in Naira and the requirements. Thanks.

7. Pls I will like to knw where to purchase the form for 2013/2014 .I intend to study nursing.pls do reply tanx

8. Bisi Ayeni says:

please i cant seem to get through to the official website. please help with the correct website. i need info on admission requirements and fees in pdf so i can print it out for my boss.

9. EJIWUNMI says:

DO U I NEED UTME TO GET INTO North America University?Moreover can i serve in NIGERIA?What id the official website?So many questions on my mind…..scared if i can get genuine and sincere answers

10. Adediran michael says:

Please I need to know when the next session is going to commence and all necessary requirement

11. Pls I need to geh to der real official site…pls can you kindly drop dah….fnks in advance

12. abade sunday says:

when will the form for admission for next academic session be out and how do my daughter obtain it pls. also inform me about accommodation of student. Is it own arrangement ot the the school hotels is big enough to accommodate all especially the new intakes.

13. Busayo Ganiyu says:

Please I want to study Medecine here, where do I get the form & will like to know if there is specialisation into various departments I.e Gynaecology. Kindly send the information requested & other relevant information for admission. Thanks.

14. adewunmi olabisi says:

pls i want 2 know about the youth service after education where an when

15. richard friday imoh says:

hello pls when is the form gonna close for the school? And how much is the fees for computer science? And also the accomodation…and ppls i need the address of the school.am in nigeria..pls reply me asap thnx

16. Benson o jerry says:

Iwat d fees of doctor of medicine in naira

17. Nafiu Mohammed says:

pls i want 2know whn d next session is going commence?

18. Pls i need 2 knw wat it wl cost a student who is aspiring 2 read economics wit houdegbe. Pls let it b in naira

19. Olabisi says:

Pls I want 2 no wen if d masters program is on, mass communication and ur fees pls

20. Where and hw can I get the form?

21. Hw much is the fee for international relation and political science.pz i need reply as soon as possible.tanxx

22. Pls I need info on how to obtain the form and ow much is de fees 4 history,pls can I get inform today